Your safety comes first, always.
The Safety & Wellbeing center is an evolving resource hub within the Bumble app built to help our community have a safe and healthy dating experience.
Here, you can stay informed on safety features, find tools and resources to help you date confidently, as well as have a direct line of communication with us.
How to guides
- I’m unsure where to start
- I’ve got dating burnout
- Mental wellbeing during Covid
- I’m anxious about messaging first
We’ve built a suite of safety features designed to help keep you feeling secure throughout your dating journey.
- Photo VerificationKnow the person you’re talking to is who they say they are.
- Private DetectorIf your match sends an explicit photo, it’ll automatically be blurred out. You get to choose if you want to look.
- Block and ReportIf anyone makes you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, please report it and we’ll handle the situation with care.
- SnoozeTake a break from Bumble whenever you need it. We’ll save your existing matches.